Saturday, February 7, 2009

Madagascar 2 Coupons

I just clipped a couple Madagascar 2 DVD coupons out of today's KC Star. One is $5 off a two-pack, which includes Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa and another DVD called The Penguins of Madagascar. The other coupon is $3 off Madagascar 2 (alone, not in a 2-pack).


Madagascar 2 DVD $5 Coupon


I just watched Madagascar 2 w/my daughter & her 2 girls last night,its a cute movie,I need to watch it again,it takes me a couple of times to really get into these animated movies,and since I ordered it,I'll have plenty of chances when I'm babysit.the girls,thats neat about the coupon for it,too.


Where are they? I just got home from Walmart with the dual pack. I read the Star this morning but not all of it. I guess it was in the part I did not read! Oh I'm fuming (at myself of course)! $5 is $5!


Madagascar 2 coupon $5 off


Take your receipt, and your movies and your coupon to walmart. They should/would give you the discount on the coupon after the fact. as long as it is within the same day.


I bought mine too and didn't know about the coupon! I just called and I can bring my stuff and get my $5.00! Thanks Jennifer for posting about the coupon!


OK finally found the coupon w/kenzkob's help. Wow! & they aren't even little coupons. So I will be taking the coupon back to Walmart w/my receiptj and getting $$ back. Thanks Jennifer!


Print Madagascar 2 coupon $5 off




No comments:

Post a Comment